WELCOME TO CUPAR GOLF CLUB:
Cupar Golf Course is located at Hilltarvit, which is on the south side of Cupar, ten miles west of St Andrews. The Club was founded on 7th November 1855. Cupar Golf Club is rich with history and is probably the oldest nine-hole club in the world. Cupar's nine holes will entertain players of all abilities. Non-members are welcome.
The clubhouse provides excellent food and liquid refreshment - opening times are shown on the right. The hillside parkland course first played in 1892 is mature and well tended. Small greens cut into the hillside are in excellent condition. At 5153yards from the medal tees, the longest hole is 417yards.
Visitors are always welcome and the costs of round, day and week tickets are given under VISITORS. Contact us by telephone or email.
JOIN THE CLUB:
The club welcomes new members and the costs of annual membership are summarised under MEMBERSHIP.